5.05.2009

Babyshower love!

This past Saturday was my baby shower & it was a blast. I was 29 weeks, 1 day & I was afraid that I wasn't going to make it, but the girls have been on their best behavior, so I was able to go. It was a good turn out despite some family drama that caused some people not to show up. I was a little sad because none of my family showed up except for my mom (of course), my sister, my grandmother, aunt & cousin. The majority of people that were there were from my husband's side. And to think the drama was all over a freggin corsage, some one got their feelings hurt because someone else wasn't getting a corsage. I guess I was more hurt than anything that something so petty could get in the way of family being together, but like my mom said, the ones that mattered & wanted to be/could be there were there. My wonderful hostesses (some people from work & my wonderful sister, not to mention my mom's hard work to) did an awesome job with everything from getting it together, down to the decorations. I appreciate everyone that showed up, and for all the gifts & DIAPERS!! Yeah, the top of the girls' closet is FULL of diapers. But, here are a few pics from the shower. I will post again on Friday after all of my appointments this week!

Until next time,

Take Care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment