4.27.2009

Still hangin' in there!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we are still hanging in there!! Went to my OB last Thursday & everything was still the same, no more dilating (still at a 1-2 cm) or severe cramping, blood pressure was perfect, I still have only gained 5 lbs total & my 1-hr glucose test was perfect (so no diabetes!). I have been really trying hard to lay around alot more, & my parents, Justin's parents, & my wonderful sister are all AWESOME for all the help they are giving, and of course my wonderful hubby for putting up with me because I know I have not been to nice these past couple of weeks. It is just so hard for me to be dependable on people because I am so independent & like to do things myself that way I don't feel obliged to owe anybody anything. I was 28 weeks on Friday so we hit our first major mile stone!! YEAH!! So nothing exciting going on this week, except that I am having my baby shower on Saturday. I am waaaaay excited!! Then next week I go back & see my OB & the high risk doc (where we will get another growth sono to see how the babies are growing). So that is basically it for now. I will post sometime next week after all my appointments.......
Until next time,
Take Care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment