4.03.2009

Long Time, No Post

Okay so it has been a while since I posted, but honestly, I haven't had anything really to post...that is..... Until today! We are 25 weeks today, we reached viability! YEAH!!! I went to my high risk doctor yesterday & everything looked good. I was 24 w 6 d yesterday & my sono tech was able to get all the anatomy on all 3 babies one way or the other! They all looked good & are growing according to my dates. All 3 babies are still girls & we have names picked out for them.....sooooooooo here are a few sono pics with their stats from yesterday......

"Baby A": Addisyn Sue
Weight: 1lb. 10 oz
Measuring @ 25w 3d
She had her arm bent with her hand up by her ear. It was hard to get good pics of her because she was on the very bottom & was being "shadowed" by her sisters. :( So this is the only good shot we got of her.

"Baby B": Braylea Ann
Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
Measuring: 24w 6d

Just a profile pic of her, she didn't want to stay still for nothing!

"Baby C": Jayci Nicole

Weight: 1 lb 12 oz

Measuring: 25w 1d

She was sucking her thumb in this pic.....so cute!

I also thought this picture was neat, she was able to get all 3 of the tops of their heads in one shot since they are all head down for the moment. (No wonder my hips are killing me!!) And she is also an artist! HA! HA! She drew me a little diagram to show how they were laying, so I thought I would share it to.....

Of course I am still seeing my regular OB every 2 weeks & everything is holding up as it should. I still have only gained 4 lbs throughout the whole pregnancy, all baby of course. I go back & see him next Thursday. Otherwise we have been working on the girls' nursery & getting their room ready (or should I say that I have been staying on top of the hubster to get it done!). It looks funny with 3 cribs in there! Bradyn walked in there the other day and came out of the room looking at me and pointing towards the beds with a question look on his face saying "Wook! Wook! (Look, Look)" like he was trying to say, "What is going on here!!". Of course I have to include a picture of my lil man, he was trying to help his poppi & his daddy put up wall border in the girls room over this past weekend by carrying around his poppi's toolbox......he is growing up so fast!!

But, that is about it for now. I am just continuing to sit around & "gestate" (as my mom puts it!) and keep these babies as long as possible!
Until next time,
Take Care!!

2 comments:

  1. yeah!! i am sooo excited for you. how are you going to hair for three girls and a boy before you go anywhere?? :D take care, gestate, gestate, xoxo lynsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!! it takes alot of work to grow little people and your doing 3...hang in there...time will fly by....Congrats on making 25 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete