2.03.2009

Ughhhh! I hate being sick!

I absolutely hate being sick!! It does nothing but slow me down!! For the past couple of weeks my hubby was sick, then all last week I was stuck at home with Bradyn because he was running fever & had the cough & congestion & bilateral ear infections, and now I have the "crud"! And being pregnant, there is not a whole lot I can do. Grrrr! I am trying to stay away from Bradyn ( as horrible as that sounds) as much as I can so he won't get sick again because I just got him cleared up & he is having tubes put in his ears on Monday. :(
But, otherwise I am doing semi-ok. I am 16 weeks & 4 days now & this past week I have felt some changes, even though they may be subtle changes. For instance, I am feeling alot more "twinges" and "flutters", my tummy is rounding out & harding up & has started feeling alot more "heavy". At only 16 weeks, I already feel huge!! But then I have to remind myself, there are 3 babies growing in there. Sometimes, my tummy gets real hard in the middle like they are all "congregating" together for a meeting, then it goes away like they disperse back to their own little spots! I don't know if it is all in my mind or what, but it is giving me some hellacious growing pains!! EVERYWHERE! I go back & see my OB on Thursday, so we will see what he says. I am just not ready for bedrest yet. I am not very good at obeying those orders!! :) So, I will update when I see him Thursday!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're sick, Vanessa. :( That is never any fun, I know! I was pretty lucky with my twins...in fact, it was probably the easiest pregnancy ever, believe it or not..LOL

    Anyway, I am SO excited for you and Justin! I can't wait to see these sweet babies (well, I can wait until it's time...you know what I mean! LOL)

    Keep us updated!!

    Lots of love from all of us!!
    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa: This is such a cute website, I'm sorry to hear that you are still so sick. I miss you here at work, and I will call you to plan lunch with you sometime this week. I hope you feel up to lunch.I'm so excited that you are having all girls, now that is amazing.
    Kim K

    ReplyDelete