1.22.2009

14weeks 5 days!

Well, I had a doctors appt yesterday & my doctor said he was pleased with the way everything is going....so no bedrest yet!! Yeah! Then we had a sonogram for measurements of the babies. Here are the pics...sorry if they aren't that great! :(
Baby A
Heart Rate: 143 beats/min
Weight: 104 grams
He/she was laying face down, head to the left.
He/she was yawning at us like"Ok! Leave me alone!!
Baby B's head is far left, then Baby A's head & body. Baby B
Heart Rate: 137 beats/min
Weight: 112 grams
Profile pic, head to the left, chin in the chest, butt in the air and legs crossed.

Baby C

Heart Rate: 151 beats/min

Weight: 103 grams

Laying in it's side, head to the right with arm up by it's head.

Profile Pic, head to the left.

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love these sonagrams thanks for sharing this page with us. Please update it often to keep everyone updated. Great family picture of you, Justin and Bradyn. Bradyn is so handsome. Love you, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that BABY A and BABY B are both BOYS!! and BABY C is a lil GIRL!! yay!!! I am so excited for you and I am also very proud of u! Keep your head up, and Pray!! Love you

    God Bless u
    Kimbo

    ReplyDelete